페이지 정보작성자 리드앤톡 댓글 5건 조회 2,836회 작성일 17-07-28 16:12
OBJECTIVES : To obtain full time position in an environment where my skills are valued and increased benefits for my family and the opportunity to help the company advance efficiently and productively.
Company : Read and Talk Online Tutorial (April 01, 2017 – up to present)
Position : Full time Online English Teacher
• Teaches English online to Korean students in different ages.
Company : 51Talk (March 25, 2016 – June 30, 2016)
Position : Part time Online English Teacher
• Teaches English online to Chinese students in different ages.
Company : Infosys (Jan. 26, 2015 – March 11, 2017)
Account : Philips
Position : Accounts Receivable Specialist ***SAP Proficient
• Reconciliation on payments and or misapplied credits.
• Dispute invoices that has issues on PO, tax or discrepancy on price/discount.
• Submit updates for Top accounts, 360days line items, Unapplied cash, etc.
• Receive inbound and do outbound calls. Send email for the updated statements and answer
Inquiries as well.
Company : Synnex-Concentrix Corporation (May 31, 2012 – Jan 02, 2015)
Position : Technical and Customer Support Specialist / Partners Specialist
• Provide customer support to resolve simple to complex technical issues.
• Assists customer and walk them through, or provides suggestion of alternative solutions.
• Receive inquiries, requests, and complaints from customers.
Company : Wendys Philippines (June 2, 2008 – December 15, 2011)
Position : Shift Supervisor
• Monitor labor usage against sales reading.
• Control food cost by minimizing waste.
• Monitor positional and service line organization.
• Exhibit positive customer attitude at all times.
• Monitor product quality.
• Supervises open or close store hours; assist and act as a managers during service
hours when needed.
• Provides work direction to crew member during service hours.
• Use consistent and appropriate practices in carrying our supervision and work
• Adheres performance problems of crew members that require immediate
attention attention; refer problem to Store manager for progressive discipline if
Company : MFT Language Tutorial Center (July ‘2007 – May ‘2008)
BF Resort Village, Las Piñas
Position : Offline English Tutor
• Teaches English to Korean kids ages 8-16 years old.
Company : Plus Builders Inc. (Feb ‘2006 – June ‘2007)
Bahayang Pag-Asa, Molino Cavite
Position : Sales & Marketing Coordinator
• Supervises before and after sales
• Coordinates Brokers, Property Consultant, Buyer, House and Lot owners
• Monitor/Prepare monthly sales report
• Prepares manning schedule
• Answer phone inquiry
Company : Brittany Corporation (Nov ‘2004 – Nov ‘2005)
Richville Corporate Tower, Madrigal Bus Park, Muntinlupa
Position : Marketing Assistant
• Coordinates Brokers and Property Consultant
• Monitor monthly sales
• Prepares sales material
• Answer phone inquiry
• Handle and manage vehicle for clients site trip
• Food and Beverage Services (Fine-dining), Sanvilla School of Countryclubs,
• Department of Finance (DOF), Fiscal Policy and Planning Office, Domestic Finance Group
• Knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knows basic Web Development (HTML)
• Knowledgeable in Web Marketing
Primary : Saint Francis of Assisi College System, Las Piñas Branch
Date Graduated : March ‘94
Secondary : Saint Francis of Assisi College System, Las Piñas Branch
Date Graduated : March ‘98
Bachelor's Degree : Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
School : ABE International College of Business and Accountancy
Date Graduated : June 14, 2004
Birthdate : November 26, 1981 Citizenship : Filipino
Birthplace : San Pablo City, Laguna Religion : Catholic
Age : 35 Civil Status : Separated
Mother : Amelia L. Belda
Occupation : Marketing Head - P&R Nimbus Insurance Consultant
Father : Arnel C. Belda
Occupation : Retired Gov. Employee - Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas